A taste of Mexico. Chipeño a smokey spicy salsa with a unique flavor. The sauce has its roots in the north of Mexico. The handpicked jalapeños are smoked over the wood fire, how the Aztecs did it. This process gives the jalapenõs the smokey and fiery taste and turns them into chipotles. The brand name is a mix of chipotle and jalapeño.
The design of the label is inspired by the colors and shapes from the culture of South America. The result is a lively and striking packaging. The design captures the emotions of the taste and shows it visually.
- Agency/Creative: Studio Mario Zoller
- Article Title: Packaging Design for Chili Chipotle Sauce Chipeño
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Switzerland
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand World, Branding, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Plastic