Packaging Design Concept for The Mountain Shrimp Created by Studio HEED
A vast landscape, cloaked in lush greenery, gently rolling hills and dense forest, all framed within a mighty mountain panorama: Styria, the green heart of Austria. It is here the idea of a natural and sustainable delicacy was born: pure gourmet shrimp, ‘Die Gebirgsgarnele’.
The task was to connect the tradition-conscious and luxury-loving customer with the world of the mountain shrimp, customers who appreciate the novel, exotic and the exclusive.
- Design Agency: Studio HEED
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Packaging Design Concept for The Mountain Shrimp Created by Studio HEED
- Brand / Project Name: The Mountain Shrimp
- External Design Credits: Design & Creative Director: Theresa Feth, Art Direction: Aaron Canning, 3D Visualisation: Kevin van Kleef
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand World, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: Netherlands
- Market Country: Austria
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Fresh Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Sachet
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Compostable bag