Packaging Design and Illustration for Micro-Brewery from a Lisbon Neighbourhood Craft Beer
Vasco Padrão, Gonçalo Mar – Oitava Colina
“Oitava Colina’s family has grown, and a new character is now living amongst Urraca Vendaval, Zé Arnaldo and Florinda.
Meet Joe da Silva, the new APA on their permanent beer portfolio. I teamed up once again with the Portuguese illustrator and street-artist Gonçalo Mar to create this new character and its label.
Oitava Colina is a micro-brewery from a Lisbon neighbourhood called Graça. Each label tells the story of an inhabitant of that neighbourhood and explains its relation to a particular style of beer. This storytelling is present in all brand materials.”
- Design Agency: Vasco Padrão
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance Commercial / Published
- Article Title: Packaging Design and Illustration for Micro-Brewery from a Lisbon Neighbourhood Craft Beer
- Brand / Project Name: Oitava Colina
- Design Deliverables: Consumer Graphic Packaging Design
- Location: Portugal
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Beer & Cider
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass