Packaging concept for chocolate CrazyPanda by Alisa Vorkunova
How much do you know about pandas? Everyone loves pandas, because they are such cute and funny bears that live in bamboo groves and lazily eat bamboo. Moreover, this large and good-natured black-and-white bear is not only a symbol of a great country, but also this animal symbolizes friendship and kindness. And it can even become a symbol of strong friendship between people and countries. There have been cases in history when a panda was presented as a gift precisely to strengthen friendly relations. Let’s add some taste to our good panda! And let’s sweeten this friendship with delicious chocolate with various additives in the form of coconut and mint, raspberries, orange and almonds, figs and pomegranates! The result is a stylish, bright, youthful, sociable panda image – CrazyPanda!
Be with CrazyPanda! Give CrazyPanda! Share CrazyPanda!
- Design Agency: Vorkunova Alisa
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Packaging concept for chocolate CrazyPanda by Alisa Vorkunova
- Brand / Project Name: Packaging concept for chocolate CRAZYPANDA
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand World
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Confectionery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Blister-Pack
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton