Kulla is a conceptual version of the packaging of a new carbonated drink.
The original source of the name is an ancient Armenian clay jug. The idea of packaging design is aimed at merging today’s trends with the preservation of the past. The source of inspiration was old Armenian carpets. The main design elements of the concept are Armenian carpet making. The chronicle begins with the Urartian period. Each detail carries a reference to the past and, transforming into a modern design, suggests the constancy of details.
The goal is to give a new breath, preserve the details of carpets that are of Armenian cultural value, and present Armenian culture from a new point of view.
- Agency/Creative: Garoon.agency
- Article Title: Package Design Concept For Armenian Carbonated Drink Brand
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Armenia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Naming, Packaging Design, Product Architecture
- Format: Bottle, Tin
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Plastic