Aldeia is the Portuguese name for village and brand that transmits balance and tranquility. Aldeia is part of the mudra.mx family. It is a holistic store and a sacred space that serves the collective with uplifting offerings based in Mazunte, Oaxaca, Mexico.
This space arises from the passion of a young man who has the desire to offer the public handmade products and thus be able to strengthen the local economy, and encourage the consumption of natural and organic products, which help to preserve a clean and environmental environment. free of contaminants. At the same time, it also offers a space where people can meditate and enjoy a pleasant community atmosphere.
Aldeia’s graphic identity is fresh, dynamic, and fully reflects its essence.
The elements that accompany the graphic identity are a mixture of organic and geometric elements, with the aim of transmitting a balance between the physical and the spiritual.
One of the most important elements is the isotype, it is an organic figure that symbolizes a mountain in Mazunte, Oaxaca, and in turn has several levels made up of sand dunes and these are built through the smoke symbolizing the pleasant and relaxing aroma of Copal.
There is another element that accompanies the brand in a secondary way, this is built with a geometric shape and symbolizes the sun, a source of energy and especially in the lands of Oaxaca.
The strongest and most challenging element of the brand is the typography. It is a clean, clear, modern, minimalist typeface that also has the function of transmitting a fragrance, it has geometric lines and organic waves erupt in turn, these waves simulate the fragrance of copal and incense and in turn reflect the waves of the sea. from Mazunte, Oaxaca.
The composition of one of the posters is the clearest language of balance, it combines the human being surrounded by nature, it is composed of a collage of photography, realistic illustration and flat illustration.
The brand does not end with just Aldeia, since the client wants us to develop sub-brands for organic products such as cocoa and coffee. This is a satisfied client with a lot of desire to continue growing.
- Agency/Creative: pacheco.design
- Article Title: Pacheco Design Creates Aldeia Mudra New Branding
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Product Naming, Research
- Industry: Health Care, Retail
- Keywords: lifestyle products, rituals, plant medicine, herbal apothecary, cacao, ceremonies, sound, yoga, meditation, handcrafts