Oyetty is a delicious ready meals made with love. Authentic African food made using the finest ingredients. Sumptuous and irresistibly delicious Tasty Ready Meals. AdeOla Media created the branding and visual identity, digital and print and packaging systems. Oyetty had a mission; to serve the African food lovers and introduce African food to a wider market with distinction.
Along came AdeOla with a branding proposition. Using the rustic theme, with dark colours pays homage to traditional African cooking methods of charcoal, wood, stoves and the big black and silver Potjie pots (endearingly known as ‘Adogan’). This served as the perfect base to overlay a very clean and modern aesthetic starting from the logo crafting, the choice of font, the design of the packaging solution and the digital platforms.
The careful fuse of a rustic theme with simplicity and modernity, giving an awesome and eclectic result.
At AdeOla Media we believe a good fraction of customer will choose products and services based on perception, preference and quality. With our expertise and your ambition we can boldly position you to be the brand of choice and in the process creating customer retention and brand loyalty. Not only does beautifully thought out designs have the power to bring brands closer to customers and drive them to actions it also has the power to influence the brand itself from mode of operation to delivery.
- Agency/Creative: AdeOla Media
- Article Title: Oyetty Ready Meals Branding and Promotion Created by AdeOla Media
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: Kent
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Advertising Photography, Art Direction, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Design, Food Photography, Graphic Design, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Web Design
- Format: Box, Flow-Pack, Sleeve, Tray
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: african food, packaging, food, design, logo, food photography, jollof rice
Creative Director: Adekunle Eboda