The Objective: The main objective was to create an avant-garde Fashion brand, very modern and minimalist. The naming was the result of a characteristic element of the store, a huge “wooden door” does not invite a very intimate place, reserved where customers enter by appointment, it is not open to the general public.
The Solution: The solution was to create a simple, geometrically pure, very bauhaus brand where function, adaptability and simplicity in its implementations give us concrete and safe results for a young, avant-garde and timeless brand. Portön Fashion House has all the essence of German minimalism.
- Agency/Creative: Ovö Graphic
- Article Title: Ovö Design Creates New Branding Portön Fashion House
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming
- Industry: Fashion