OurCreative. My Expert Midwife
Integral to our design was the bold use of the brand colour, which now stands out proudly on many an Instagram hospital bag post, supported with softer, secondary colours, alluding to the all-natural ingredients and superior product quality.
We introduced a simple, graphical illustration style with clean and modern product photography to convey quality, contrasted with real model shots being true to the sheer grit and raw reality of pregnancy and birth. Tone of voice plays a key role in conveying the no-nonsense, cheeky personality of the brand for an inclusive, supportive, “we know how you feel” conversational tone.
As part of our ongoing brand partnership, we are responsible for the graphical execution for all My Expert Midwife campaigns, ensuring a cohesive, targeted approach across all consumer online, social and paid media. Recent campaigns include ‘putting the u back into mum’ developed to raise the importance of self-care in motherhood, coinciding with the brands third anniversary.
- Design Agency: OurCreative.
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: OurCreative. My Expert Midwife
- Brand / Project Name: My Expert Midwife
- External Design Credits: Creative Director - Jon Dignam, Middleweight Designer - Beth Middleton, Account Director - Sara Pollard, Managing Director - Kim Van Elkan, Illustrator / Visualisation - Chris Charlton, Head of Production - Paul Porter
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Refinement, Graphic Design, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Advertising, Retail Brand Design, Rebranding
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Bottle, Box, Case, Tube
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Pulp Board, Pulp Carton, Pulp Fibre, Pulp Moulded Fibre, Pulp Paper