OurCreative. Maude Coffee Roasters
Tired of the mundane, same old, sub-standard coffee roasteries Maude approached OurCreative to visually bring to life their passions of ‘quality, taste and sustainability’ whilst creating packaging for their ever expanding clientele.
Inspired by the steampunk fusion of science and aesthetics, OurCreative created a visual identity that celebrated this complex, multi-layered, socially conscious coffee brand and the self-confessed coffee geeks behind it. Each design element truly echoed their proud passions across all touchpoints
- Design Agency: OurCreative.
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: OurCreative. Maude Coffee Roasters
- Brand / Project Name: Maude Coffee Roasters
- External Design Credits: Creative Director - Jon Dignam, Senior Designer - Joe Wallis, Managing Director - Kim Van Elkan, of Production - Paul Porter
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Product Architecture, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Beverages
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Blister-Pack, Box, Sachet, Sleeve
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Board, Pulp Carton, Pulp Fibre, Pulp Moulded Fibre