OurCreative. Live life on the veg!
Independent design agency, OurCreative. were tasked to create an eye-catching and inclusive brand identity for Asda’s new plant based range, spanning multiple food categories.
Individually crafted product titles and cheeky tone of voice communicate bags of personality, reflecting the different flavours of each product. The eye-catching brand colours mean this design cannot fail to be noticed.
The in the moment photography and naïve illustration style are a flavour celebration of all things plant power, capturing the vibrancy of Asda’s newly created products, encouraging a healthier nation to eat the rainbow… it’s sure to attract even the most committed carnivores!
- Design Agency: OurCreative.
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: OurCreative. Live life on the veg!
- Brand / Project Name: Asda Plant Based.
- External Design Credits: Creative Director - Jon Dignam, Design Director - Gareth Ball, Senior Designer - Joe Wallis, Account Director - Sara Pollard, Illustrator - Chris Charlton, Head of Production - Paul Porter
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines, Retail Brand Design
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Fast Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bag, Bowl, Box, Case, Flow-Pack, Pouch, Sachet, Sleeve, Tray
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Board, Pulp Carton, Pulp Fibre, Pulp Moulded Fibre, Pulp Paper