OurCreative. Flava ‘n’ Tings
Our Creative’s long-standing relationship with the Levi Roots brand started way back in 2007, when we created the original brand identity for his iconic Reggae Reggae sauce made famous by Levi’s musical pitch on Dragons Den. An instant success with the public, the Levi Roots range has since expanded into many different products and categories enabling more and more people to ‘put some music in their food’.
Fast forward to the present and OurCreative were approached by AB Foods to help fulfil a new and growing consumer appetite within the world foods category.. Streetfood!
We were challenged to capture the warmth and sunshine of the Caribbean vibe and the excitement and energy of Levi’s personality and passion for delicious, authentic, spicy Caribbean flavours… a love he developed when he first learnt to cook with his Grandmother… Thus the street food shack was born!
- Design Agency: OurCreative.
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: OurCreative. Flava ‘n’ Tings
- Brand / Project Name: Levi Roots Streetfood Kits
- External Design Credits: Creative Director - Jon Dignam, Design Director - Gareth Ball, Account Manager - Alex Killeavy, Head of Production - Paul Porter
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Product Architecture, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Brand Refinement, Graphic Design
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Cupboard Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Flow-Pack, Jar, Sachet, Sleeve, Tray, Wrap
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Glass Jar, Pulp Board, Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper