OurCreative. Creates New Look for Asda Ice Creams
Inspired by the occasion of a family ‘Friday night in’, we were challenged to convey ‘It’s showtime’, whilst balancing natural design cues to avoid the packaging design feeling artificial. Our result is individually bespoke, with suitably crafted typography that hints at the bright lights of ‘showtime’. The balancing of photographic inclusions and subtle textures allows for scoops of fun!
- Design Agency: OurCreative.
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: OurCreative. Creates New Look for Asda Ice Creams
- Brand / Project Name: Asda Ice Cream Re-design
- External Design Credits: Creative Director - Jon Dignam, Design Director - Gareth Ball, Account Director - Sara Pollard, Head of Production - Paul Porter
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Product Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Brand Refinement, Brand Redesign, Brand Guidelines, Retail Brand Design, Rebranding
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Frozen Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Case, Cup, Sleeve
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic, Pulp Board, Pulp Carton, Pulp Paper