OurCreative. Creates Fun Looking Confectionary for ASDA
Inspired by the ‘Gin Explosion’ and the ever growing trend of mocktails. We wanted to create a confectionery design that was fun feeling, bright and trend inspired that could resonate with a variety of audiences. Our result is a design that combines a vibrant zesty colour palette, with zingy photography and complimentary of its unique structure, allowing it to stand out against any other competing product.
- Design Agency: OurCreative.
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: OurCreative. Creates Fun Looking Confectionary for ASDA
- Brand / Project Name: Asda Confectionary
- External Design Credits: Creative Director - Jon Dignam, Middleweight Designer - Alex Phipps, Account Director - Sara Pollard, Head of Production - Paul Porter
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Naming, Product Architecture
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Structural Design, Brand Redesign, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: United Kingdom
- Market Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Confectionery
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box, Case, Sleeve, Tray, Wrap
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Board, Pulp Carton, Pulp Moulded Fibre, Pulp Paper