Ötzibrew – a pioneering new start-up harvesting the amazing health benefits of adaptogen mushrooms for the world to enjoy in a mug. Exit coffee, enter Chaga! Time travelling goodness!
For this project, we gave a passionate entrepreneur a stand-out MUSE award-winning brand identity and packaging with a cosmic touch, much like the founder herself (we are launching this into space later this year!). We designed a strong presence with focused positioning, tag line and key phrases, expanded the range to include other adaptogens, honed the storytelling of Ötzi (and added some secret iconography behind his tale), and gave the jars a show-stopping shelf presence that has secured the brand as the top seller in health stores in this category. We designed social media graphics and a campaign that included a short video featuring brand ambassador Babel Hotel Belfast who were very early adopters of the Ötzibrew products.
- Agency/Creative: Done and Dusted Design
- Article Title: Ötzibrew Chaga and Lion’s Mane Tea
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Redesign, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Rebranding, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box, Jar, Pouch
- Substrate: Glass