Otherway Launch Nutritionally Complete Pot Noodle that Gives Back
Launching on Kickstarter, in the middle of Covid lockdown. Developed by Carl Clarke, the chef and founder behind cult London based restaurants Chik’n and Chick’n’Sours. Future Noodles is the world’s first nutritionally complete instant meal that not only tastes great – but does good too.
Our Mission is Simple
To make nutritionally complete, plant-based instant noodles that are tasty, affordable, convenient – healthy for you and our planet.
Buy One, Give One.
We were already in the midst of a food poverty crisis and it’s now going to get worse before it gets better. Coronavirus and the repercussions will only exacerbate social issues that already existed. So, for every pack of noodles you buy we’ll give another to someone who needs it most. Right now that means helping feed people in food poverty, low income families, refugees and the homeless.
Meet the Noodz
Future Noodles have been developed by our team of chefs and food innovators to ensure they contain every nutrient you need in a recommended daily meal. Every pack is designed to deliver a high protein and high fibre instant meal – containing all the fats and carbohydrates you need on a daily basis. Our pioneering nutrient blend has been created by scientists in Cambridge to deliver all 26 key vitamins and minerals you need to live a balanced and healthy life. We’re talking super squeaky chewy chia flour noodles, mega tasty soups and three killer flavours that are out of this world: Spicy Kimchi, Smokey Shiitake & Miso and Super Root Yellow Curry.
- Agency/Creative: Otherway
- Article Title: Otherway Launch Nutritionally Complete Pot Noodle that Gives Back
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Photography, Product Architecture, Product Naming, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Pot
- Substrate: Plastic