José Maria da Fonseca launched the O%riginal range, the first de-alcoholised wine brand in Portugal, composed of three references: red, white and rosé. Signed by Omdesign, the image aims to reflect the attributes and benefits of this novelty, as well as the characteristics of a disruptive and innovative product, that calls to a new degustation experience.
Chosen to attract a younger and uncomplicated target, the shapes applied on this labeling grant them a contemporary, global and minimalist look, highlighting its differentiating element: 0% alcohol.
Omdesign has sought to create a strong brand, easy to read, that alongside the selected finishing, as varnish, stamping and modelling relief, and the unusual tones chosen for each reference, vest this unique range with distinction and personality and refer to the chromatic universe associated to the aromas of each wine.
- Agency/Creative: Omdesign
- Article Title: Original the First Portuguese Dealcoholised Wines – Designed by Omdesign
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Portugal
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper