Organna is a studio of Architecture and Interior Design, as it is a brand that is just starting in the market, we felt the need to create a visual system to be launched in the market and differentiate from competitors.
The company is formed by an Architect that works in the area for a little over 3 years, for always creating amazing projects, decided to stop working together, as a contractor and decided to open his own business.
His focus is to create minimalist and modern projects, offering his clients exclusivity in each project.
The rule was to avoid clichés that already exist within the industry and create something different, without inserting buildings, houses or anything similar in the logo, so everything was thought out with criteria, from typography to colors.
The development of the brand was worked on in some keywords that define it Minimalist, Exclusive and Modern. From that we worked on a typography that would carry these 3 axes of the brand. We used 90º and 45º angles in the corners, leaving the typography in a more geometric format.
For the composition of the colors of the project’s visual identity, we chose three colors from the architectural polychrome of Le Corbusier. Le Corbusier, was an architect, urban planner, sculptor and painter, is considered as one of the most important architects of the twentieth century. Known as the 63 Architectural Colours, they carry excellent depth and elegance, giving a unique personality to the brand.
- Agency/Creative: Forbeck Design
- Article Title: Organna Architecture and Interior Design Branding Designed by Forbeck Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Guarapuava
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Design, Design, Graphic Design, Type Design
- Industry: Construction
- Keywords: Architecture, Interior Design, Brand Architecture, Type Design, Construction
Brand Designer: Andre Forebck