People are becoming conscious of the power of their purchases; they’re not only waking up to the value of the environment, the welfare of animals and the importance of looking after our bodies, but to the fact that one’s purchasing decision can tip the balance and create change. The ultimate goal is to make these principles a way of life and second-nature. Kinsa only uses natural, organic® ingredients to provide you with the best organic skin care and remember we’re Staying Body Positive because You Only Have One.
Skinsa’s target audience is 20 – 45 years old and gender inclusive – the identity is aimed towards a consumer who is willing to spend money on quality skincare products that are free of toxins all while supporting a brand that stands for positive, healthy, sustainable and ethical living. These consumers are conscious of the power of their purchases and know that their small purchasing choices can affect change on a large scale.
The result is a brand identity that is uplifting and energetic and translates into a visual language that emphasized and highlighted Kinsa’s brand values which are – positivity, body conscious, all-inclusive, organic, ethically sourced, natural and sustainable. The brand encourages all these values through uplifting colour, energetic and organic shapes within the product shots and customized typography and graphic artwork applications. These brand elements were carefully applied to compliment and uplift the products while maintaining a trustworthy and memorable customer experience.
Skinsa believes that beauty is more than skin deep and acknowledges the value of nutritional expertise and traditional remedies, along with ethical, intensive research and testing in product development. Organic certification guarantees that their products keep all harmful ingredients out from the beginning—from seed and soil, to shelf. As Skinsa continues to grow, they remain dedicated to producing their products in small batches to ensure both quality and freshness. Deliverables: Creative Direction, Brand Identity, Collateral Design and Packaging Design.
- Agency/Creative: Lara Scarr Design
- Article Title: Organic Skincare Brand and Packaging Design by Lara Scarr Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Canada
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Identity System, Packaging Design, Tone of Voice
- Keywords: #crueltyfreeskincare #naturalskincareproduct #brandingstudio #visualidentity #logodesigner #botanicalskincare #ethicalbeauty #custombranding #customlogo #brandinglogo #logobrand #packagingdesign