Ora by Maharany Skincare Packaging by Alexandra Necula
Ora by Maharany is a luxury skincare brand of vegan, cruelty-free, 100% plant-based products. The brand name comes from the word ora (light) and maharani (ancient Indian queen), and the significance of the name is reflected in the brand symbol.
The challenge was to redesign the visual identity and their packaging design to better communicate their premium prices, as well as the natural, high-quality features of their products. We designed a logo that would symbolize the story of the brand, and empower the women to be their best version of themselves. The gold foil shapes and textures of the packaging are inspired by beautifully crafted, oriental jewelry worn by maharani queens.
- Design Agency: Alexandra Necula Design
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Ora by Maharany Skincare Packaging by Alexandra Necula
- Brand / Project Name: Ora by Maharany
- External Design Credits: Product Photography by Ciprian Kis
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Brand Redesign, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Guidelines, Retail Brand Design, Rebranding
- Location: Romania
- Market Country: Singapore
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Health & Beauty
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass, Glass Bottle, Plastic, PVC Paper, Gold Foil Lamination