This is not a story about Hansel and Gretel. It is not a success that happened overnight.
When they started the story all those years ago, in 1995, the first DVD came out, the commercial Internet got going, Toy Story was shown in theatres, and Manja bravely made the decision to create pastries and sweets that people would be glad to return for.
Despite lacking a family history from which to draw knowledge and experience, they were certain in their desire to provide the market and clients with something unique and missing.
And they learned… they fell and rose… just like good dough needs time to mature and rise… And over time they discovered that only locally grown corn flour gives homemade projica (local cornflour bread) its distinct flavour, that only slow fermentation produces quality sourdough, and that for the best croissants and cakes, you still need to travel to France to learn how they are made.
For more than a quarter of a century, they believed that everything they created, they created with love!
And so are Macarons cookies filled with love: light, round-shaped delicacy, fluffy on the outside and creamy on the inside, in three premium flavours – hazelnut, lemon and strawberry. We have replaced plastic box with 100% recyclable cardboard packaging and introduced hotfoil and UV spot varnish for premium look.
Ooh, la, la… Macarons light as a cloud, delicacy created to be indulged in the pleasure and… always with love!
- Agency/Creative: Nenad Dosen S.P.
- Article Title: Ooh, la, la… Macarons by Nenad Dosen S.P.
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Agency/Creative City: Banja Luka
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Art Direction, Brand Design, Copywriting, Creative Direction, Food Photography, Graphic Design, Packaging Design
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Carton
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: macarons, sweets, confectionery, pastry, bakery
Creative director: Nenad Dosen
Photography: Bojan Crnokrak
Client: Manja Bakery