Omichka ™ Packing Design Rebranding
The UNIQA design studio continued its past successful experience with one of the largest processed cheese market enterprises in Russia, the Yastro factory in Omsk. In 2019, the Omichka sweet processed cheese line appeared in new, colorful packaging.
Significant changes were made to the logo, which now has a new, modern typeface and reflects the honest history of the creation of the recipe for sweet cream cheese specified for the factory in 1969.
Appetizing illustrations appeared in the design, harmoniously complementing the packaging and representing to the customers a variety of flavors of the series.
Currently, the delicacy which is familiar from childhood, has a lively communicative image. A sweet, simple-minded and cheerful girl. The designer and illustrator of the studio retained the features of the previous illustration, though portrayed her more realistically so that bright, wide-open eyes and a sweet smile did not leave anyone indifferent!
- Design Agency: UNIQA
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Omichka ™ Packing Design Rebranding
- Brand / Project Name: OMICHKA
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Dairy
- Consumer Packaging Format: Jar, Tin
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic