Ollie Hirst Creates Illustrations for Bespoke Digital Brand Experience, Brand Advertising and Print Feature
Dive into my Willy Wonka-inspired world: “Go With the Workflow”, a promotional illustrated campaign for ServiceNow, in partnership with the Wall Street Journal. I was approached by Nam Le of The Trust WSJ to concept and craft a visually engaging campaign that enticed people into learning more about how ServiceNow can help businesses. These illustrations explore how businesses of every stripe are now embracing a smarter way to work and transforming the customer and employee experience in the process, thanks to ServiceNow.
The Willy Wonka inspiration was born from existing ServiceNow creative that was centred around making Wonka’s chocolate factory more efficient, effective and simple. ServiceNow supply technology solutions and systems that help businesses of any kind streamline their processes, manage their teams better and make work ‘work better’. ServiceNow gives them an improved ‘workflow’ that allows business to embrace ‘the smarter way to work’.
This illustrated campaign needed to fit within this existing ServiceNow ecosystem, but still hold its own amongst the other creative. Colour played a vital role in creating an atmosphere for a world that had pace, energy, fun and most importantly, a sense that everything you see is ‘malleable’ and open to positive change. The colour palette was influenced by confectionary and chocolate packaging.
The illustrations were created for use in a bespoke digital brand experience, brand advertising and also a print feature in the Wall Street Journal newspaper itself.
- Agency/Creative: Ollie Hirst
- Article Title: Ollie Hirst Creates Illustrations for Bespoke Digital Brand Experience, Brand Advertising and Print Feature
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance
- Project Type: Illustration
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Agency/Creative City: Manchester
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Illustration
- Industry: Technology
- Keywords: Illustration, art direction, technology, Willy Wonka, WSJ, ServiceNow
Illustrator: Ollie Hirst
Art director: Nam Le