Olimpic – Extra Virgin Olive Oil Packaging Concept
The olive tree has always been closely linked to the Olympic culture. In its origins, the branches and olive oil were given to the Olympic winners as recognition, a symbol of peace and brotherhood.
From this connection Olimpic arises, a brand of EVOO that recalls the links between the olive tree and Olympic culture. Through a visual identity inspired by the Olympic rings, different compositions are generated whose arrangement is reminiscent of the classic columns that adorned the Greek temples around which Olympism was conceived.
- Design Agency: Dailos Pérez. Branding & packaging design
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Olimpic – Extra Virgin Olive Oil Packaging Concept
- Brand / Project Name: Olimpic
- Strategic Deliverables: Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Graphic Design
- Location: Spain
- Market Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Condiments
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle