Olea Prilis Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Cursor Design Studio
An extensive branding project, with naming, slogan, logotype, corporate ID, packaging, numerous applications and photo shooting art direction for an Estate in Tuscany (Italy) that cultivates and trades Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
During the naming process we combined the ancient roman name of the – dried now – lake, where the olive trees emerge, with olive’s scientific name. We supported this name with a slogan that communicates the product ‘’across all senses’’.
Regarding logotype, we were inspired by an Etruscan horse statuette, found at the area of the estate, which is still famous for its horsemen. Today, this ancient symbol is getting flesh and bones through “Breto”, the white proud horse of the farm.
We based the corporate ID on minimal layouts and soft colors, which communicates sincere authenticity and natural innocence.
We developed the packaging with floral illustrations at the traditional colour pallet of Tuscany, likewise the local traditional ceramics.
- Design Agency: Cursor Design Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Olea Prilis Extra Virgin Olive Oil by Cursor Design Studio
- Brand / Project Name: OLEA PRILIS Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- External Design Credits: Photos by: http://www.jenniferlorenzini.com
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: Greece
- Market Country: Greece
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Fresh Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Tin
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle, Metal