Old Witch is a personal project in which I explore the possibilities of combining illustration with the packaging.
The original illustration was made in ink and paper for an entry in the inktober challenge, inspired by the work of artist James Jean. Then I thought it would be interesting to turn it into a personal project, exposing more possibilities and trying to adapt the illustration and incorporate it into a packaging design, specifically oriented to the premium wine sector.
Based on these parameters, I decided to vectorize and refine the line work in Illustrator and incorporate it using a metallic finish stamped on the bottle.
- Agency/Creative: Moisés Martínez
- Article Title: Old Witch Wine Label Design
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Self Promotional Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Paraguay
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Illustration, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass