Nosh On is a conceptual brand powered by the broad versatility of nuts. This little idea inside our heads visually blends the classic tastes and snack-culture of nuts with the modern day market for hearty nutrition and dairy product alternatives.
Almonds, cashews, and coconuts are being incorporated into everyday foods and beverages as a way to supplement diets and provide for those with specific intolerances. While this nutritional awareness continues to trend and deliver some incredible tastes, we felt that it’s time to take a stylistic step back and remember when nuts were simply nuts…
…SO, WE GOT CRACKIN’:
Graphically speaking, Nosh On invokes a feeling of nostalgia with vintage typography and swirling accents, perfectly snuggled within a slanted lockup. The logo remains timeless just as does the use of Nosh On’s key ingredients.
Our modern and vibrant take on a classic color palette is where we begin to approach more current elements of design without competing with which brand can feature the most electric pink or blue. Color continued to evolve beyond the basic rules of the color wheel – we’re totally on board. Sourcing smooth, sleek, and relevant containers bring modern relevance to the brand as well, while still paying a nod to classic container styles.
- Agency/Creative: JxL Creative
- Article Title: Old Meets New – It’s All In The Branding
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design
- Format: Bottle, Tin
- Substrate: Glass Bottle, Metal