Ogilvy Istanbul Create New Carte d’Or Packaging Design
Designing packaging for ice-creams require unique nuances in comparison with other F&B packaging work. For example, you need to make sure that the visuals are just as appetizing even when the surface of the pack is frozen and/or covered with ice. This is why a lot of attention should be paid to the color scheme used and the relationship between various visual elements. This is the balance where we focused our efforts on. We aimed to build a meaningful relationship between the typographical and photographic elements while maintaining the modular integrity of the series as a whole.
We have implement the structure built in Carte d’Or Classic series onto the Carte d’Or Selection line as well.
- Design Agency: Ogilvy İstanbul
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Ogilvy Istanbul Create New Carte d’Or Packaging Design
- Brand / Project Name: Carte d'Or New Packaging Design
- External Design Credits: Executive Creative Director: Selim Ünlüsoy, Head of Advertising: Murat Derman, Art Directors: Mehmet Demirel - Halil Tufan, Account Director: Canan Karayılan Akyıl, Account Manager: Ceylan Sarıgöl, Client: Unilever - Carte d'Or, Location: Istanbul, Turkey
- Strategic Deliverables: Tone of Voice
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Graphic Design, Rebranding
- Location: Turkey
- Market Country: Turkey
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Box
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic