Mexico based Ochodias studio has designed a new identity system for D’Street, a Poke&Bowls restaurant located in Barcelona, specifically in the neighborhood of Maternitat i Sant Ramon. D’Street is not only a poke place like the rest of the ones in city, with a Hawaiian-inspired look, but a city-street poke for urban people who has a modern-quick lifestyle and like to eat healthy, fresh and quality.
The overall look is minimal and clean. The logo and design assets draws its inspiration from urban elements like maps, signages and pedestrian crossings. The color palette is sober with a touch of bright color and carries through to all aspects of the brand, from the packaging to all marketing materials.
- Agency/Creative: Ochodias
- Article Title: Ochodias Creates New Poke Brand Identity for Restaurant Barcelona
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Mexico
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: brand identity, food brand, fresh food, modern design