Observador an Interactive Premium Wine Created By Roberto Núñez Studio
Observador (Observer) is a limited-edition wine that has its origin in a highly personal way of working, considering and understanding nature we call ‘Thoughtful Viticulture’. Aims: to create a packaging with a premium code that transmits the importance and value of observation to the consumer. Proposal: The packaging was created to conceptualise the idea behind Observador. This is done by means of a text engraved on the bottom of the bottle that can only be read by a few consumers. (Translation of the text on the bottom of the bottle: The observer lets their instinct fly away to horizons invisible to reason. There it finds what others do not see). Contribution: The proposition broadens the conventional visual field of a bottle by using its base to generate an unexpected dialogue with the consumer. Production: 3,327 numbered bottles. Engraving the text on the bottom of the bottle required individualised artisan methods.
- Design Agency: Roberto Núñez Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Observador an Interactive Premium Wine Created By Roberto Núñez Studio
- Brand / Project Name: Observador. Davide.
- External Design Credits: Strategist, Creative Director, Art director, Copywriter: Roberto Núñez
- Production Credits: Printers: Avenadecor / IPE
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Photography, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Digital Design, Brand Experience, Rebranding
- Location: Spain
- Market Country: Spain
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Wine
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle, Pulp Paper