MF Kookies swears their cookies are incredible. They bake them fresh and freeze them, so you can have homemade cookies anytime, because the best homemade cookies are the ones you don’t have to make.
The cookie brand’s identity showcases the MF of MF Kookies, founder and mother, Maryfran, in a playful yet chic illustration that is memorable and lures you in provoking laughter and curiosity.
We designed and developed a custom sleeve for the single servings, as well as a hinging half dozen custom box for easy shipping and storage in a freezer. The brand’s color system is rooted in flavor-inspired tones, with a bright accent for each delicious cookie recipe.
Cookies are a 24/7 thing
Let’s face it, sometimes we all just need a cookie from mom. If your mom is busy, MF has you covered. You’ve tried the rest now it’s time to try the Mother F*#@ing best.
You can have MF Kookies delivered to your door on the e-commerce website we designed. You can also find these cookies in select local retailers in the Midwest and Chicago area.
- Agency/Creative: Design Womb
- Article Title: Obscenely Good Cookie Branding and Packaging Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: Design Womb
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Brand Tone of Voice, Branding, Copywriting, Food Photography, Logo Design, Packaging Design, Structural Design, Web Design
- Format: Box, Sleeve
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Carton
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Cookie, Branding, Packaging Design, Creative Agency, CPG, Food & Beverage, Copywriting, Launch, Design Womb
Creative Director: Nicole LaFave
Copywriting: Zach Golden
Designer: Audrey Green