When we were asked to re-ignite a love affair with soap. We knew this would be a fun project to work on.
Millenials are being blamed for the demise of bar soap. As apparently, “bar soap is for old people”. Well, that is a load of nonsense. nuddy is proud to be 100% plastic free and vegan friendly.
We really wanted to make soap cool again, so we needed to reflect this in the branding, while highlighting the benefit of it being natural soap. Since the name “nuddy” means “in the nude”, we knew it had to be a little bit cheeky. We came up with the tagline “Pure Soap For Filthy People” and designed the packaging using tongue-in-cheek puns and bright pastel colours to stand out in the market and make people want to pick up soap again.
nuddy has since been featured in many publications such as Harpers Bazaar and Cosmopolitan, and has also been stocked in major retailer Pretty Little Thing.
- Agency/Creative: stop.
- Article Title: Nuddy – Making Soap Cool Again
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Tone of Voice
- Format: Box
- Substrate: Pulp Paper