Rivaa Ho Tram is a hotel & resort complex located in Ho Tram, Xuyen Moc district, Ba Ria – Vung Tau province. There is a wide and shallow canal in the middle the complex which connect with each branch by a curve bridge. People from the resort want to go to the beach need to cross this bridge and during sunset, the view from the bridge is very gorgeous.
The logo design inspired from the bridge and the double A letter in Rivaa’s name. So we ‘build’ a bridge that connect both those A letters. The symbol is represent for its 5 star-standard service and commitment to offer affordable deals for tourist.
The final touch is the orange-red dot represent for the Sun which stand for life and healthy, and also represent the nature-respect mind set of management organization.
- Agency/Creative: Not Yet Famous
- Article Title: Not Yet Famous Crafts Brand Identity for a Resort Complex in Ba Ria
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Vietnam
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research
- Industry: Hospitality
- Keywords: branding, brand identity, graphic design, logo, logo design