Normand PLLC.. – a law firm based in Orlando, Florida, consisting of 11 attorneys approached Rayvn Design to do a rebranding. They felt that their current brand was bit dusty & staid, and not getting the attention it deserved. Plus they are looking to focus on a very different clientele. We did their: Brand Strategy, Brand Identity Design, Website Design & Development, Corporate Stationary and Social Media Content Design
During our Brand Discovery & Strategy session, we found out that what they are really good at is winning class-action lawsuits against large conglomerates. We also learned that their primary target audience are judges and other referring lawyers. The brand archetype for Normand was that of “The Maverick” (the rebel) – so we positioned them as a small but fearless law firm, who goes after the large guys and wins .. almost a David vs. Goliath analogy.
The bold logotype we created in combination with black and orange color-palette, made the Normand brand striking and hard to ignore. We also had the founder, Ed Normand’s face displayed right on the header of the website – because he was exactly that kind of Maverick personality, who was leading his firm. All the attorneys were photographed professionally against an orange backdrop – something that’s not common for many law firms to do (since their competitors are more traditional, leather-bound case-books, and ivory tower look).
The new Normand brand we created had a more edgier and contemporary look. The way their case-studies were prominently displayed on their website, and was very re-assuring for their target audience of other lawyers and judges, because it showed how many class-action law-suits they had won and against whom. Here’s the website we designed & developed: https://www.normandpllc.com/
Impact: Since the rebrand, they’ve received 3x more inquiries through their website .. and that too, from their target clients (being referring lawyers & judges).
- Agency/Creative: Rayvn Design
- Article Title: Normand Law Re-Branding Created by Rayvn Design
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Identity
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Agency/Creative City: Toronto
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Brand Strategy, Creative Direction, Web Design
- Industry: Defence
- Keywords: law firm, lawfirm, class-action, rebrand, branding, rebranding, logo design, graphic design, typography, Toronto, agency, brand design, brand identity, design, design award, logo design, logo designer
Creative Director: Denny Kurien