Norden Men’s Grooming: Skincare Inspired By the Sea
The North Sea is known for its wild and untamed spirit and great power hidden beneath a brooding surface. Norden, a men’s skincare subscription, was inspired by this rough and resilient sea.
Norden clients carve destiny in patient but uncompromising ways. They are not looking for quick rewards, but know that all worthwhile things take time – just like rocks being smoothed by the ocean.
Created with natural and organic ingredients from the area around the North Sea (kelp, herb, and rich minerals), the products come bottled in recycled ocean plastic packaging.
The custom wordmark is based on lettering in the De Ijzerstaven, an old iron factory in Holland.
- Design Agency: Joel Derksen
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Norden Men’s Grooming: Skincare Inspired By the Sea
- Brand / Project Name: Norden Men's Grooming
- External Design Credits: Creative Director: Joel Derksen, Writer: Melissa St Michael Beaupre
- Production Credits: Rendering: Go-Eun Choi
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Product Architecture, Brand World, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design, Brand Guidelines
- Location: Netherlands
- Market Country: Netherlands
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Health & Beauty
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box, Jar, Tube
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Metal, Plastic, Pulp Carton