The Student Running Community League is a series of running competitions among University teams. The series consists of six competitions, including cross-country running, street running, and arena running. During each competition, teams receive points. At the end of the series, the winning team is determined, which receives the Cup and a cash prize.
Our goal was to create a corporate identity for a sports event that would attract a young audience and inspire them to take part in sports and competitions. We combined the energetic aesthetics of street art in the elements of corporate identity and traditional University heraldry, the influence of which is noticeable in the logo.
- Agency/Creative: nOne branding & digital agency
- Article Title: nOne Creates Identity for University Running Event
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Design, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Research
- Industry: Education, Entertainment
- Keywords: running, marathon, university, sport