Nola’s Misoamerican cuisine goes beyond contemporary Mexican foods. People are very less aware of this combination. So Nola’s chefs started to study this part of their past and use this information to create new tastes, aromas and dishes that can teach the world how rich Mesoamerican cuisine is.
With the in depth study of Mayan culture and usage of Aztec style the branding, I designed the brand which will stand for this culture and will be true to it.
- Agency/Creative: 3antsdesign
- Article Title: Nola’s MisoAmerican Cuisine
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand Refinement, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Research
- Industry: Food/Beverage, Hospitality