The Hard Seltzer and Hard Sparkling Waters category has grown by leaps and bounds in recent years. As a result, it is already a crowded and highly competitive field. However, a first look at the different brands shows that most of them use almost the same graphic codes. This opened an opportunity for this new brand. And it used it well.
The founders knew they had to stand out somehow, otherwise it would be almost impossible to stand out on the shelves and succeed in a market that does not offer second chances.
Nitid Studio helped them from the beginning, first with the naming and then with the brand strategy. Although it is very common nowadays for brands to copy the codes of other brands with good performance in the category, so as not to take a risk. It was clear from the beginning that this could not be an option, because on the contrary, it would be much more risky to resemble the other brands and go unnoticed. Of course, certain features of the category were kept so that it would not lose its recognition value. A heroic image was created, combining taste and coolness with the feeling of relaxation that the brand wanted to convey from the beginning.
Nitid uses the cognitive psychology of consumers in all its projects, knowing that there is nothing more beautiful to a person than another human being. A human face is perceived more than 20 times than a normal picture or graphic. So the image of a woman not only conveys attributes such as tranquility, taste and pleasure, but also attracts attention from the point of view of behavioral science.
- Agency/Creative: Nitid Studio
- Article Title: Nitid Studio Breaks the Category Codes with Tolus Hard Sparking Waters Range
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Non Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Argentina
- Agency/Creative City: Buenos Aires
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Packaging Design
- Format: Can
- Substrate: Metal
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: hard sparkling water, hard sparkling water packaging, packaging design, packaging, brand packaging, cpg packaging design, packaging design inspiration
Founder: Fernando Arendar