Nicolás Pérez Created The Brand and Packaging Design For Inka Grains
Inka Grains is a brand that was born with a very clear objective: to offer the best of each product grown in the vast fields of Peru. Each grain, seed or fruit is carefully selected, guaranteeing optimum quality. That is why the design was focused on providing a sober, fine visual identity, and at the same time being perceived as a premium brand, standing out from other similar brands.
Based on this approach and the objectives of the company, a coherent brand concept was developed, which is reflected in the logo and in the label applications, which follow a graphic line defined for each type of Inka Grains products.
The results had a good response to the target audience of the brand, which led to sales above expectations, even to be highly requested in its field. Undoubtedly, the design and quality of the product helped to consolidate a young brand, but with great future potential.
- Design Agency: Nicolás Pérez
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: Nicolás Pérez Created The Brand and Packaging Design For Inka Grains
- Brand / Project Name: Inka Grains
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Product Architecture, Brand Strategy, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Brand Identity, Identity System, Branding, Brand Creation, Graphic Design
- Location: Peru
- Market Country: Multiple Countries
- Market Region: Global
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Pouch, Sachet, Tag, Wrap
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Plastic