Face hair… And all those things we do to it! We cut it, trim it, shave it off. A real day-to-day drama: some hair is cut for good to be gone in the blackness of the sewerage and some is left traumatized and hurt. At these times it does need special care and support… And just for moments like this our facial hair care exists. Special balms and gels with natural ingredients that nourish, repair and give strength to the hair that remains…
Design is minimalistic and honors the hair that is cut and gone. The central image of the package is a picture we see everyday after trim/shave rituals: remains of cut hair on the sink. There are three product lines and depending on the line graphics differs: small dots for post-shave, straight small hair for post-trim and funny curly hair for post-cut products.
Bold typography balances light graphics and creates a nice contrast.
Black and white color palette of the box is complemented by additional colors on the tubes. These colors are brought to emphasize naturalness of the ingredients used in the products. Brown stands for oak bark and cinnamon, green for herbs and aloe and blue for mint and agave.
- Agency/Creative: Edgar Kirei
- Article Title: New Package Design for Hair Cosmetic
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Belarus
- Market Region: Global
- Project Deliverables: Brand Architecture, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Graphic Design, Packaging Design, Research
- Format: Box, Tube
- Substrate: Metal, Pulp Carton