New Logo and Brand of Koper Slovenia
Koper is a city of about 55,000 inhabitants. Located in Slovenian Istria. Koper is shaped as a city by a port, a university and important institutions. It is also the center of the region. The city and its surroundings are surrounded by Mediterranean nature. Sea, rocks, olive trees, vineyards and other Mediterranean plants.
The city of Koper is officially bilingual, with both Slovene and Italian as official languages. Sights in Koper include the 15th-century Praetorian Palace and Loggia in Venetian Gothic style, the 12th-century Carmine Rotunda church, and St. Nazarius’ Cathedral, with its 14th-century tower.
The logo of the city of Koper and their tourist offerings represent the waves, the sun and ancient Venetian architecture. The logo is colorful, representing its vibrant Mediterranean nature and life. The logo will help to increase the visibility of the city and further develop the tourist destination with its simple and noticeable design. The brand’s promotional slogan is On the Waves of the Sun.
- Design Agency: G DESIGN
- Organisation/Project Type: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: New Logo and Brand of Koper Slovenia
- Brand / Project Name: City of Koper
- Strategic Deliverables: Brand Naming, Brand Strategy
- Design Deliverables: Brand Identity, Branding, Graphic Design
- Service Brand Application: Brand Guidelines, Mobile App, Packaging, Presentation, Print Manual, Website
- Location: Slovenia
- Market Country: Slovenia
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Keywords: Koper, Slovenia, Brand, Logo, City brand, tourism
- Industry Category: Non-Profit