Brand Primex was established to design and deliver mobile phone accessories and spare parts of premium quality that will stand apart from the market of cheap fixes and uncertainties.
As we undertook the major overhaul and positioned the brand ‘above ordinary” the tagline very aptly resonated with the brand’s values and reaffirmed its philosophy.
With the new identity we helped the brand move ahead, bolder and more professional.
With the new branding system and a promise of being “Above Ordinary” Primex constantly strives to challenge the status quo and design products that are of highest quality standards and slick on user experience.
The brandmark is a P doubling up as a flag representing victory (market dominance).
Play symbology is an integral part of the rebrand connecting the audience to playfulness and action.
We also worked on the strategy and nomenclature for the entire product range and created a unique stronghold for the brand with a remarkable presence in the market.
Sub brands with unique names that resonated the product offering and aligned well with the parent brand were created for each product category that helped the products to stand apart and create its own dominance while retaining brand Primex’s legacy.
- Agency/Creative: Identity Brandcom
- Article Title: New Identity for Primex
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: India
- Market Region: Asia
- Project Deliverables: Brand Advertising, Brand Architecture, Brand Creation, Brand Design, Brand Experience, Brand Guidelines, Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Redesign, Brand Refinement, Brand Rejuvenation, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Rebranding, Research, Retail Brand Design, Tone of Voice
- Industry: Telecoms
- Keywords: branding, idetity, logo, creative, unique, brand, mobile, accessories, headphone, electronics, play, music, speaker, loud, clear, bold, mumbai, primium, strategy, product, research,