The current trend to normalize cannabis use in the Western world, leads to the launch of Bonsai CBD in Spain. A kind of cannabis with very low levels of psychoactive compounds and therefore with a necessary different brand perception to the habitual products in this market.
The development of the brand, with the aesthetic influence of premium cosmetic products, revolves around a flexible visual system configured by 4 vertexes that adapt in a liquid way to the 4 corners of each applications. This system allows the introduction of the acronym CBD in the brand as a differential concept.
The functioning of the identity system, supported by a nostalgic typography and the recurrent circular shapes extracted from the logo, define the visual DNA of a high-end brand for a hipster audience.
- Agency/Creative: Fran Romero
- Article Title: New CBD Packaging Design Revolves Around a Flexible Visual System
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Spain
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Identity System, Packaging Design
- Format: Box, Jar, Tag
- Substrate: Glass Jar, Plastic, Pulp Paper