BonJuice taps into the increasing desire for consumers to live a healthier lifestyle. View each interaction as a valued opportunity to connect and make a positive impact on someone’s life. Committed to serving our communities the highest quality organic ingredients Mother Nature has to offer. Never stop growing, learning, listening and sharing, because you deserve to be inspired. BonJuice calls on people to remember the planet while they take care of themselves in new event campaign. This recycling event emphasizes how waste can be transformed into new objects; it can make a difference.
So why aluminium? Aluminium is recycled most often – aluminum cans and bottles get recycled 67% of the time. That is more than twice as often as plastic, glass, and cartons. Aluminium is infinitely recyclable – aluminium can be recycled over and over without losing quality or volume. The same can’t be said for plastic and cartons. Aluminium is lightweight – aluminium bottles and cans are much lighter than their heavy glass counterparts.
The event’s activities: Fresh fruits – lectures about our fresh fruits, the healthiest and most organic juice.
Reusable Soda Cans – cans are incredibly unfriendly to the environment. Recycling is a common-sense task, the Earth does it.
Reward consumers for recycling – we are emphasizing how waste can be transformed into new objects, it can make a difference.
The design strategy: I focused on the creativity of health and nutrition. This aim stretched throughout the strategy of the project, from naming, to the identity and packaging design to brand communications. Developed a strategy by creating inspiration boards and formulating design concepts.
Processed and developed a visual language that includes: colors, typography, images, packaging, and other complementary products. Designed website from idea in to-depth interactive prototype.
- Agency/Creative: Amit Miron
- Article Title: New Branding, Packaging and Website Design for the Brand Bonjuice
- Organisation/Entity: Freelance Concept, Non Published Design
- Project Type: Identity
- Agency/Creative Country: United States
- Market Region: North America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Identity, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Research
- Industry: Energy
- Keywords: Fruit, Juice, Packaging Design, Branding, Energy, graphic Design, Website Design