Brotos Cozinha Vegetariana is a company that emerged with the hunger to change the world through a healthier and lighter diet, without the consumption of animals. The brand believes that a new look at the way we consume food can radically impact our health and reduce animal suffering and that reducing meat consumption is beneficial not only for the environment but also for people, bringing more lightness. and health for the body.
The company’s product proposal is frozen meals ready for immediate consumption or to be planned throughout the week, and 100% natural vegan or vegetarian juices, gluten and lactose-free, which can be frozen or consumed on the spot practically and efficiently. precisely for those who want to maintain a balanced diet even amid the day-to-day rush.
Our challenge was to build a simple and light brand and communication for the company, with only essential information, as well as a set of labels for Meals, Salads, and Juices. For this, we decided to build an all-type language that plays with contrasts between strong colors and the shapes of the letters on the labels and packaging of juices and foods.
Regarding labels, the company needed an easy-to-use solution due to the speed of production and the packaging that the service needs before leaving for delivery. We also seek to reduce production costs and packaging speed by proposing that instead of having a label for each of the 10 different dishes, we use an intelligent and customizable label, where the chef can fill in the tags what flavor of the meal he wants. It’s preserved in that lunchbox. This label also serves as a seal for the containers, helping in their conservation and transport.
- Agency/Creative: Leo Tavares
- Article Title: New Brand Design and Packaging Design for Brotos Cozinha Vegetariana
- Organisation/Entity: Agency
- Project Type: Packaging
- Project Status: Published
- Agency/Creative Country: Brazil
- Agency/Creative City: Belém
- Market Region: South America
- Project Deliverables: Brand Design, Packaging Design, Photography
- Format: Bottle, Box
- Substrate: Plastic, Pulp Paper
- Industry: Food/Beverage
- Keywords: Food Packing, vegan, vegetarian, food, lunch, salad, delivery, vegetables, fresh, juice
Designer: Leo Tavares
Product Photo: Kauê Barp