New Activated Nuts and Mixes Brand and Packaging Design for UK Market
A new product is launched on the English market — a range of activated nuts and nut mixеs with seeds/berries named Rocket to the Stars. Nuts activation takes place in the following way: they are soaked and dried for a long time so that all the most important vitamins and elements are preserved, and in order to increase their absorption. That way of preparing nuts was almost forgotten, but it is the best way to get all the features from this product.
The main target audience of this product is vegans and biohackers, 18-35 years old, who replaced animal proteins and fats with vegetable ones, but in conditions of a high rhythm of life, it is difficult for them to find an immediately prepared product that will satisfy their need for essential macro and micro elements, acids, vitamins…
Our body could be compared with the whole universe, and we “send” different shuttles and rockets for the fastest and most effective assimilation. For each SKU we choose its own rocket for delivering “fuel” to our cells. Rocket to the Stars is a brand that quickly “deliver” all the necessary substances to your body. It’s your “shuttle” that helps to keep yourself healthy and full of energy.
- Design Agency: Daria Kalenchuk
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Published Commercial Design
- Article Title: New Activated Nuts and Mixes Brand and Packaging Design for UK Market
- Brand / Project Name: Rocket to the Stars Packaging
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Product Naming
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Branding
- Location: Russia
- Market Country: Russia
- Market Region: Europe
- Product Category: Snack Food
- Consumer Packaging Format: Pouch
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Pulp Carton, cardboard