The Brief: Identifying a gap in the APAC market for a botanical-lead, locale inspired Gin, Chris the founder and head distiller for Naught approached me to create a whole new offering to cut through the noise in Australia, on and off trade.
The Opportunity: The birth of a new Australian Dry Gin, meticulously planned and conscientiously made, this gin is a little out of the ordinary. Somewhat mischievous, it’s a drink for those who choose to be unconventional. Naught is bursting with fresh Juniper, bright citrus, toasted Wattle seed and warming Star Anise, all combined with the purest wheat spirit to complete a perfectly balanced dry Gin. Playfully executed through on pack gnarly botanical depictions that call to a more rebellious kind of Gin drinker.
Maggie Enterrios was commissioned to create all Botanical drawings that have also been translated into interiors at Naught Distillery, Victoria.
- Agency/Creative: Carrousel
- Article Title: Naught – An All New Australian Dry Gin Designed by Carrousel
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Published Commercial Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: United Kingdom
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Identity, Brand World, Branding, Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Structural Design, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bottle
- Substrate: Glass