Natural Cosmetic Packaging Design
Ebony and Ivory are two women team who live in a cabin, far away in the middle of nature.
Every morning, when the sun rises up and the dawn first lights make the green eyes of the jungle shine, Ebony submerges and explores that enormous green labyrinth seeking and selecting the most colorful and suitable plants.
In the late afternoon, when the sun goes down and the jungle starts to transform into a different being of nature, Ivory, in their small cabin, puts them together to create these exotic cosmetics, inspired by the textures and shapes of the place.
Ebony becomes camouflaged between the organic elements and the daybreak pureness, while Ivory turns this pure and raw breath into the green embrace of nature.
We have deeply inspired by the XIX century artist Henri Rousseau for this project, applying some of his illustrations for the design.
- Design Agency: Lassnig Studio
- Organisation/Project Type: Freelance, Non Published Concept Design
- Article Title: Natural Cosmetic Packaging Design
- Brand / Project Name: Ebony and Ivory
- External Design Credits: graphic design and art direction: Martirio González / Storytelling, concept and naming: Paco Córcoles
- Strategic Deliverables: Research / Insight, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Tone of Voice, Product Naming, concept
- Design Deliverables: Packaging Design, Illustration, Branding, Graphic Design
- Location: Spain
- Market Country: Spain
- Market Region: Multiple Regions
- Product Category: Packaging
- Consumer Packaging Format: Bottle, Box, Case, Tube
- Consumer Substrate / Material: Glass Bottle, Pulp Carton, cardboard