Native Blend Coffee Grounds is a project conceptualized by the Kishi design team for Kayode Muyibi in Lagos, Nigeria.
The idea was to create a single-origin coffee product from a Nigerian farm that can compete with foreign coffee brands in Nigerian stores.
The colours were inspired by the Nigerian national flag and the design focuses on using typography and grids for proper visual hierarchy.
- Agency/Creative: Kishi Creative Agency
- Article Title: Native Blend Coffee Prototype
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Nigeria
- Market Region: Africa
- Project Deliverables: Brand Creation, Brand Naming, Brand Strategy, Packaging Design, Product Naming, Research
- Format: Pouch, Sachet
- Substrate: Plastic