We reimagined the packaging of Narcoffee, a specialty coffee shop chain with locations in Czech Republic and Romania, that sources their coffee beans from organic, small farms located in Africa or South America. The coffee beans are locally roasted with the help of their head roaster, Marius Nica, multiple national and international champion at competitions such as Cup Tasters and Latte Art.
The illustration represents their brand story that revolves around true coffee, carefully supervised from the moment of harvest until its local roasting and milling.
- Agency/Creative: Alexandra Necula Design
- Article Title: Narcoffee Packaging Redesign
- Organisation/Entity: Agency, Non Published Concept Design
- Project Type: Packaging
- Agency/Creative Country: Romania
- Market Region: Europe
- Project Deliverables: Graphic Design, Illustration, Packaging Design, Product Architecture, Research, Tone of Voice
- Format: Bag
- Substrate: Plastic